4.01.2010

No Skipplables.

"Please save a kid that needs some help and I can't see ahead of me so I move in stealth.
Hide and seek within a dream I seem to glide above my horror though I feel I'll never be
Complete inside the dark I borrow to proceed and remain intact, my mental is so unstable
And they talk and judge a man they have no clue of what I'm capable til I show a side of
Me no one had thought could be within, I told ya no I'm not no loser won't see you in hell


"give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
incase I don't get in"

"Im the second dopest nigga
From Compton you'll ever hear
The first nigga only put out albums
Every 7 years (haha)"
"Things just ain't the same for gangstas
Cops is anxious to put niggaz in handcuffs
They wanna hang us, see us dead or enslave us
Keep us trapped in the same place we raised in
Then they wonder why we act so outrageous
Run around stressed out and pull out gauges
Cause everytime you let the animal out cages
It's dangerous, to people who look like strangers"

No comments: