1.26.2011

Karma.


One of my biggest beliefs is Karma. I don't talk alot about my religion and I respect every religion in the world. When I look back on my life I don't want to recall the days that I wasted so I try to do a little something nice, no matter how miniscule the act is, every day. At first I started with small compliments, getting a burger and Coke for homeless people...Now I go to Starbucks in hopes of starting a chain of random acts of kindness. I order my coffee, and after I pay for mine, I pay for the person behind me. I don't care for recognition, it's not like I'm trying to impress a cute girl behind me. It's not like that. It's the fact that this KINDNESS is hard to find. It's RARE.

This post is less about the act of kindness but more about the tiny coincidences that have strengthened my beliefs. You see, I ordered 2 drinks for the total of $8.40. I didn't care how much I would've had to pay for the person behind me but I was shocked when it was only $2.15!It could've been 9, 10, $12 but MY God saw I wanted to do something nice so he didn't break my wallet and only put it at $2.15. That's the way I think, that's the way I believe. Small coincidences with greater meaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your one of those few people who hardly get recognition for the kind things you do. Small acts make a big difference

Unknown said...

An act so unpretentiously simple and kind with an inherently brilliant effect is what you have created. Simple in nature, and brilliant in action. . .I must say this is a great idea. . .why didn't I think of this again???