11.01.2009

Kanye West Top 3

#1. College Dropout- Last Call
For lines such as "My money was thinner than Sean Paul's goatee hair Now Jean Paul Gaultier cologne fill the air", "Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams" and also "I turned around and replied, why yes but I prefer the term African American Express" This was the best beat on College Dropout, in my opinion.

#2 808's And Heartbreaks- Street Lights
Every time I listen to this song I picture cruising through Downtown Long Beach or Downtown Los Angeles with those orange and yellow glowing street lights and stop lights. It's a very mellow song and sets a cool, easy mood.

#3 808's And Hearbreaks-
Pinocchio Story
Just listen to the song. Tell me you can't feel the emotions. "
I got everything figured out But for some reason I can never find what real love is about".

No comments: