4.23.2011

"She's Got You On A String."

I just had a good conversation with a friend about the differences between a girl having you (guys) on a long string and a short string. I'll admit, I've been a simp before. Whatever. But I was a lot younger then. I'm 21 now, laughing at my young friends who are simping now.

I'll tell you now, it's not worth it and really the differences between a short string and a long string are minor. Point is, don't let it happen.

Girls play that; Go out and find a woman. And appreciate the fact that women will be true to themselves and have no need to impress/front on you.

4 comments:

chachaberry said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuure :P

annaaainafairytalee. said...

I like you poetry, I like you might like mine, I'd really like to hear your feedback if you get to chance.

Personal/ Poetry Blog:
http://annaaainafairytalee.blogspot.com/

Fond Regards,
Anna

Briana G said...

yep no need to front when your truly comfortable in your own skin. lol

Unknown said...

Do you keep in mind that day we went out for breakfast? Our preferred restaurant in Long Buy Diablo 3 Gold Seaside, you liked Mom and Pop stores, I liked Weekend days with you, a hazelnut cappucino, and hotcakes. Our chair in the area, no need for choices, they realized our "regular". My preferred thing was going to rest Weekend night time, understanding that in the morning, I'd be a Frequent with WOW Gold a wonderful lady. Seeing you gently strike onto the cappucino that we distributed was more exciting than every single title in my paper, you were my present activities, better than the Classified listings and the Calender area. I study the article of Cheap Runescape Gold you over and over, never finishing.