8.03.2008

7 Planets.

I remember when I dreamt of you.
We swam to the bottom of every sea
Because each dream needed a space of infinity.
The distance killed me in reality
When I woke and you were planets beyond my symmetry.
I only wanted you and I tried with Herculean strength but
The miles of my heartbeat could not conquer the lost length
But I still wanted you. I wrote about you floating in my
heart on every wall in the world so passerby can fall in
Love with your name and feel my passionate words
Resonate within them.

I used to look beyond 7 Planets to find a beauty more
Immense than yours but my telescope could not relay
A more spectacular image than your bare body glowing
Like a beautiful orange moon.
The Sun at high noon wanted to be the core of the Earth
When I dreamt because we paraded across the sea floor
And our energy was untouchable...
A single, barren tree uprooted with no leaves cannot compare to me.
I have lost you, I have lost my Queen. I no longer have my
Radiant Beauty yet I remain dreaming of you and me in the sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE MORE FISH IN THE SEA :)