8.02.2008

Drunk 'N Girls.

I have never seen the point to alcohol. Well, I mean I've never seen the point to getting drunk. It has always been... just flat out stupid to me. Everyone is aware of what happens once you pass your limit and yet they still get drunk. You get drunk, make an ass out of yourself, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach and diahrrea. The next morning there's the hangover- headaches and the "feel like shit feeling". What's the point? I think that those who feel they need to get drunk to have a good time need to really need to rethink their shit. I really have no respect for those (underage) who drink at all social events.
Many of my friends invite me to chill and I never really go because it seems LAUGHING is impossible without drinking alcohol.
I'm saying, we can hoop, skateboard, bowl, or just hit up the movies and it's goood, we don't need to get drunk!
It bothers me to see my friends (mostly girls) drinking. Not only is it fucking unattractive, but, what does it say about them?
"I'm not happy with life so I'm gonna get fucked up and see where that takes me..."

I'm trying to get all of you to stay away from drinking. Problems only double up with alcohol. Friends only get more distant, and it will eventually catch up to you.
YOU. DO. NOT. NEED. ALCOHOL.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW DEDAN VERY WELL SAID I MYSELF DONT DRINK IM LIKE U I DONT C THE POINT IN IT BUT DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS N LET ME JUST SAY THIS MAKES ME VERY PROUD OF U :)

JAYCINISTA said...

preach. brother. preach.