4.08.2009

I Love College.

I'm over here trippin' off taking Calculus I and II, Biochemistry, and Nuclear Medicine to get my BA degree, and this fool Asher Roth is talking bout-
"I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked. Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need. Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again"

What the hell, G. You are perpetuating the cycle of students messin' up in college by doing the activities that you condone. But that's not the only thing I have a problem with. You are also polluting rap/hip hop and why the hell do they play you on KROQ?

How could you be cool with glorifying Jackass activities such as getting wasted? I don't really have a problem with my friends drinking at social gatherings, as long as they do it responsibly but you however, suggest that "Time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted".

What is your next single going to be? " I love unprotected sex " ?
Photobucket

3 comments:

ModernDayMonster said...

I feel you on this one for sure! Productivity leads to a successful future! keep doing the pharm thing!

nivekhnoL said...

KUDOS!

Johnny Tsunami said...

take it easy dude. don't be such an asshole