3.07.2010

A Moment Of Silence.

After 3 years, I had to give her away today. It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make within those 3 years. I put about $1,500 into a car worth less than that but it was definitely worth it. That's not including the sound system and tinted windows. I don't even want to tell you what Pick-A-Parts gave me for my car.

It's hard saying goodbye to your first car. I saw myself cold dippin' in this for at least another 3 years. I've got so many memories but now it's time to start over and make new ones.

I remember sitting on the bus benches on my way to work and looking at every car pass by thinking whether or not I would drive it or not. Then my pops dropped this car on me while I was a senior. The first thing I did was get a box with 2 12 inch subwoofers and an amp. The first song I bumped was Ice Cube's "Friday"!!! I was acting a FOOL because my rear view mirror was rattling so much and my whole car was THUMPING!! I took the streets all the way home just so I can get more reactions to my shit. Then Lil Wayne came out with that "A Millie" song and it was GAMEOVER! The song was trash but it made my car BUMP! I loved it when my car made car alarms go off. Good times...

R.I.P. to the G ride.
I'll let you know what comes next. Hopefully it rhymes with BELL CAMINO!

No comments: