6.15.2009

To The Class of '09. Part 1

It's that time of year where school has ended and the all the seniors are livid. It's one of the greatest feelings ever. Passing one of the most difficult obstacles lifts a heavy burden off your back. Damn that shit felt good! I couldn't wait to be out! I didn't even take pictures after the graduation ceremony. I copped my diploma and it was deuces! Grad night at Speedzone was craaazy though. Due to half of the class of '08 eating weedbrownies and poppin' pills, I was able to cut through ALL the lines but DAMN did ya'll grub up that pizza QUICK! Half the fun was on the bus ride up there:
Photobucket

On the real though, life after that graduation ceremony is going to hit you hard because the weak ones don't deserve a spot with the rest of us. If you are going to be one of those clowns that need constant direction and get in the way of us-you're going to get knocked down from the jump. We don't need you rookies taking our spots in General Ed classes if you're going to be bullshitin'. We don't need you rookies backing up traffic because you're trying to stunt down the 105 freeway. Yeah, I call you all "Rookies" because that's what you are to the rest of the world. New booty. Inexperienced kids. You don't get counselors and coaches in these streets.

You are going to be responsible for picking your major and the corresponding classes. And if you're reading this, I'm assuming that you've already got your college stuff in order. It's survival of the fittest out here. Think ahead to get ahead. I'm beginning my second year of college and I've already got my next 5 years (of COLLEGE!) planned out.

I can tell you everything about college. I work in the financial aid office so I can help you with all that. One thing I don't really know about are the parties but what I can tell you is that all my friends that wild out at those parties are always buggin' out when finals, midterms and other exams come up. You're only 18, why should you be waking up with hangovers and intoxicating yourself like that? Don't fall in with that crowd. If you stay dedicated and work harder than them, you'll always be the first to hand in your exam and bounce up out the classroom while the other drunks are pulling their hair out and secretly texting their friends for answers or discretely searching it up on their iPhone. Rookies.

When I think of all my friends who have become parents/pregnant since graduating high school, I just shake my head. Just wrap that shit up! Honestly, if you spend more time posting bulletins on myspace or updating your facebook status, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A PARENT! All I can do is hit them with the Kobe WTF:
Photobucket

Those cliques/gangs you claimed to be from-stop that. The only thing you should be representing is yourself. And if I ever see any of ya'll "jerkin'" on campus, I'm throwing a Biology book at you.

And to next years' Seniors: Take Econ in the summer or request it in the Fall.

I'll add more to this later.

1 comment:

ponyboy said...

Damn Rooks! haha goodshit ill stick to that.