6.25.2009

R.I.P.'s.

It's always tragic when a legend passes away. We immediately get to playing the music and recognizing their work and all that but many people don't appreciate the person, they appreciate the work.

Anybody who wants to do nothing but spread love and peace is a legend to me. I'm too young to actually know what that hype is like. I can't even think of anyone today to compare them to Michael. Maaaaayybe Kanye West or Morrissey. I think Dr. Dre will push 100 million records.


But this is a life where we must appreciate everything we can and cannot touch.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”


100 million.

No comments: