10.12.2008

Care Until The Care.

A lot of people don't know why I wear the Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" Bracelet on my wrist. I have worn it on my wrist for about 5 years now. It's come off 3 times, accidentally. If there is anything I have truly dedicated myself to, it's cancer. I HATE cancer. Cancer has affected my life a lot through both of my parents and most recently a good friend of mine, Simon.
The treatment is an overload. Whether it's chemotheraphy or radiation, it takes a toll on your body mentally and physically. This is the main reason why I chose a career in the medical field. Cancer, as negative as it may be, is a Passion of mine. I LOATHE Cancer.

I try to do my little part by donating a little something, something. Every now and then, I'll donate my Superman blood to the Red Cross.


Blank
Support.




No comments: