11.20.2008

A Question.

I am perhaps the most random person you know. A lot of my friends know this. I appreciate randomness/spontaneity.
I asked some of my friends:
"How Do You Eat Your Cheeseburgers?"

Here are some of the replies I got.

Marianne-"Haha umm..it depends on where its from...In-n-out cheeseburgers I just eat through cuz if I take the paper off it comes apart, y'know? But those lil dinky ones from Mcdonalds, I eat around & eat the middle last"
Davon-"Middle"
Justin- "Side to side"
Jeffry-"I just take one bite and its done haha or bite that shit down the middle and leave the corner with the most cheese for last."
Andy-"I eat the like outside parts first"
Ivy-" It depends sometimes I just bite into it and sometimes i like take pieces off"
Tommy-"I take out the pickles And then I dip it in either ranch or bbq I try to make it look like a donut first And rip it."
Kevin-"Ehhh dont really like cheeseburgers."
Booker-"what the fucc u talkin bout how i eat my burgers"
YoKevin-"I eat my cheeseburgers from In N Out wid Extra onions, don't chop please.My last piece never has meat in it.For some reason theres always sauce and veggies in it, but I ran outta patty."

1 comment:

ponyboy said...

I eat my cheeseburgers from In N Out wid Extra onions, don't chop please.My last piece never has meat in it.For some reason theres always sauce and veggies in it, but I ran outta patty.