11.10.2008

You Are NOT The Best.

I'm good at admitting things I absolutely need to admit and usually good at letting things go.
But this is a different situation. Some of you know wassup with Madden 09.
Now, if you think you can beat me- you've lost your mind.
There is only one person that is-basically impossible to beat. Davon Binford.
He is a constant source of extreme frustration and anger. I mean, he's not the worlds greatest Madden player! It's just that-He gains off my mistakes. Thats the best way I can put it. [Dedan that's loser talk]
I don't want to admit that I can never beat him because then there will be no reason to play the damn game anymore. I've been practicing. My kids will be ashamed of me to know I put my homework and studying aside to "practice". I am currently... 0-13 with Davon.
Insult to injury, he's beaten me with just about every team under an 80 rating. Damnit.
The day will soon arrive that I whoop his ass in this damn game and I'll will let the world know.
Ayo, Davon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

J.Ford said...

LMAO
member when Twan kept beating ur bro?
that nigga was PISSED!
throwin the controller n shit!
too funny

Dedan K. said...

my brothers ALWAYS been weak on sticks.
he loses.
thats automatic

hahaa